Sometimes referred to as male menopause, Andropause is a dramatic reduction in testosterone production that often occurs in men as they age. This gradual reduction may begin as early as the mid-thirties and can cause symptoms that build slowly over time. Symptoms of low testosterone include fatigue, lack of stamina, lack of mental acuity, loss of libido, and difficulty achieving or sustaining an erection.
Our program for men includes:
- One hour initial consultation
- Recommended BHRT treatment, prescriptions, and/or the insertion of BioTE® hormone pellets
- 4-6 week follow-up lab review and consultation
- Recommended nutritional supplements to help further optimize hormones and provide protection against the effects of aging
- Ongoing support by phone or requested appointment
Am I a candidate for BHRT? Test yourself:
- Do you suffer from a decline in general well-being?
- Do you have muscle aches or joint pain?
- Do you experience excessive sweating?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Are you often tired or do you have an increased need for sleep?
- Are you irritable or moody?
- Do you feel nervous, tense, restless or anxious?
- Do you often feel down or sad?
- Do you have decreased performance and activity?
- Do you have lack of interest or motivation?
- Have you noticed a decline in mental sharpness, focus or concentration?
- Do you have a decrease in muscle strength?
- Have you noticed weight gain, especially around the belly?
- Are you having difficulty losing weight?
- Have you noticed breast development or shrinking testicles?
- Do you have hair loss or decrease in beard growth?
- Do you suffer from migraine headaches?
- Have you experienced a decrease in sex drive?
- Have you noticed a decrease in morning erections?
- Do you have decreased ability to perform sexually and/or experience infrequent or absent ejaculations?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your testosterone level could be low. Call (281) 465-9209 for an appointment today! Let us help you discover a happy, healthy, whole new you. You deserve it!